Teaching jobs in China

Hi, I need your advices!
I am a teacher from Spain. And I have experience teaching English and a little of Spanish abroad. I can't get a contract job in Spain, and I always wanted to have the experience to have a good job abroad.
I have been checked some teaching recruitment in China, and since last week some of them ask me more information, interviews, ect.
They ask me to teach spanish and english.
If they want me to work there? how is made the contract? will they sent it to me to get the Visa?

How is the life there?? I really don't know about the live in China...
I will be waiting for you comments.
Thank you.

If you will be a teacher in China,they should apply for a one-year Z visa and work\expert permit for you,and the foreign teachers'life in Beijing is very convenient,and will get a good salary here.

Sarah
[email protected]

live in beijing very nice

Hello,

My name is Gina Gramatis and I am the Director of Training with Executive Language Training.  I am currently looking for an English tutor to provide lessons to the spouse of an executive and their child on Saturdays at their home in the XiCheng district.  They would like to have lessons in the mornings to begin ASAP.

The pay for this program is 250CNY per hour.  Please let me know if you would be available to begin this Saturday 4/5.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Gina

Hi Gina,

Could you please post this advert in the jobs in Beijing section?

Thank you,
Expat.com team

Hi Every body,

I am looking for some teaching job in china.
How do I apply ? Please guide me.
ali

Christine wrote:

Hi,

Could you please post this advert in the jobs in Beijing section?

Thank you,
Expat.com team

;)

Hello pc.rasanga -> Do not hesitate to share some informations directly on the forum. It could be useful to other members as well. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

HI rasanga,
        i am from pakistan wanna move to china for a teaching job.can i get teaching jobs in english or science subjects?
      waiting to hear from you

My name is Dionne (a Canadian living in Jamaica). I hope I can get some information about English teaching positions.
The Ministry of Education in Jamaica has announced that they will no long be hiring teachers due to IMF stipulations. There are so many teachers graduating from teacher colleges and many unemployed teachers here in Jamaica yet there is a huge demand for English teachers in China but whenever I make contact with schools in China or recruiters, they tell me that Jamaicans are not eligible for English teaching positions in China because they are not considered native English speakers and aren't eligible for work visas. I don't know if anyone know anything contrary to that - or if  anyone knows language schools/companies that recruit Jamaican teacher.
~Any info will help

Now I have replied to this same post in 3 different threads.

Thanks for the reply in the other forums - the purpose of publishing it in more than one is because individuals in one forum might not be the same individuals in another forum. However, as mentioned - The official language of Jamaica is actually English. I guess this fact is not as known as I had thought. Jamaica was under British rule and hence, became an officially English country.

If people look in the China forum, all of your identical posts are in the same forum.  The people who delete spam will not be happy.