Tennis partner in Riyadh

Would anyone like to join me to play tennis in Riyadh, near Granda mall?? I recommend Holiday Inn or anywhere close..am an intermediate player and willing to sweat ;)

I'm interested

And where do u usually play?

I haven't played for over 3 years

Ohh well thts fine we can practice then, I'd recommend holiday inn, its close to where i live but ive never played there before. Any recom from your side?

I have no recommendations nor any experience in Riyadh ... *** give me a call after 8 and we will discuss more

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post any personal contacts on the forum. Use private messaging

Ok i will, if anyone else have experience in playing tennis in Riyadh, then plz let me know. Thanks

hello, is your offer still valid? let me know if you are looking for a partner to play tennis.

I would love to join!

let me know!

hi guys,

anybody interested playing tennis this Tuesday night?

livar and i going to book tennis court at holiday inn al-izdihar.

I'd like to play. I live on a compound close to Granada Mall which has two tennis courts.

Sigma you can join us in holidayinn on Tuesday if u d like to.
Will let you know abt timing.

Hi Livar, I currently don't have transportation. Should be resolved in a couple of weeks and will let you know. Thanks. Paul.

Hi Sigma, if u r living near Granada I can pick u up on my way to holidayinn. Let me know. U can pm me ur no.