Employment Pass (EP) rejected & appealed Singapore,need experts advise

First of all I'm not he I'm she . 🤣 don't ever underestimate a person with English language . I'm new to this group give me sometime . Anyways thanks for the prompt reply god bless you guys .

The question wich i posted is not for me . Don't judge a book by on its cover .

@Ddmmbbaa Greetings My fellow Ghanaian , My name is David Agyapong a 24 year old energetic guy from Ghana who live in Koforidua in the Eastern Region part of Ghana.

Please sir I wan to come to Singapore to come and seek for greener pastures but i don't have any accommodation and job over there so I  am writing to this letter to you to plead with you to be of help to me because I am really sufferings over here with my family. Hence all what i need from you is job and  a small place to lay my head after working hours over there in Singapore.

My fellow Ghanaian please have mercy on me and help me, Please i beg you. Thank you looking forward to hear from you.

@David Agyapong You won't find employment and accommodation that way in Singapore - it's just not the way things work here!

Please spend some time reading related discussions about job and house search in Singapore - and also the visa types available and their requirements, so you might understand which one could be suitable for you.

If you then still have detailed questions about the process, you may come back and post them here!