Things to do in Lisbon during the weekends

Hi,

What do you usually do on your weekends in Lisbon?

Are there any places to visit, any activities, any events or festivals regularly organized you would like to recommend?

What are your top tips for the weekend in Lisbon?

Thank you in advance for sharing your experience, ;)

Christine

Hi Christine! I'm portuguese and living in Lisbon for seven years now and my favourite things to do on a summer weekend are going to Outjazz (live jazz on Saturday and Sunday evenings, with free entry to many parks, gardens and other public spaces in the city of Lisbon. It's from May to September!), going to the beach or a sunset party in Costa da Caparica, relax at one of the many amazing viewpoints around Lisbon with friends and a beer (pick one here! lisbonlux.com/lisbon/miradouros.html), grab some drinks and some chat on a saturday night in Bairro Alto, take a walk and relax in Belém (and eat some pastéis de nata! ahah). There's also live cinema in the park but it ended July 11 (CineConchas). You can also go up the Santa Justa Lift (among the urban lifts in the city, Santa Justa is the only remaining vertical one). There are so many things to do and visit in Lisbon! I didn't mention some of the popular attractions in Lisbon because those are all over the internet :)