Sushi Connoisseurs United.

Has this happen to you? You crave some sushi and decided to get some “sushi on the go” from SPINNYS. While you watch your favorite Japanese movie, you open the box and take a big bite on that salmon sushi only to say…”YUCK!” :|
Well my friends, I am quiet fed up. :mad:

I plan to satisfy my craving by going to BENTOYA (haven't quiet decided yet, maybe some knows one with a better atmosphere) on OCTOBER 15 at 7:30 PM and ordering a big boat of sashimi. However, to really enjoy good Japanese food I was told by this Sushi Chef, who was Korean, that I only needed TWO things to make it all happen.

1) A talented chef who only uses only the best and freshest fish in town.
2) Good friends sharing great stories also tend to make food taste even better.
(He also told me that MSG sometimes helps)

So I plan to go. Come if you want to, no commitment is required; just give me a Yah or Nah. I am going to be there with six reserved seats and a bottle of hot Saki. :cheers:

Give me your input; say what you want and if you can…join me and share some stories.:D
KAMPAI!!!:P

P.s Time and place are subject to change!

bentoya.info/e/eshop/index.html

Akram,

Well said!  I like your spirit of finally getting what you have been craving for! :top:

You know I'm not at all a connoisseur but might be joining depending on some other meet up still "in the air".  In that case, I will need one of your great stories to help me trough the menu.  As far as (hot)saké is concerned, I have already experienced what the result of drinking it can be :lol:.

Probably it will help all participants to think of and tell
great juicy stories...

Arrigatogosaimasu Akramsan and best regards,
Marleen

Would love to go but unfortunately I won't be in Dubai at that point. Let me know if it gets shifted to the 13th or 12th : )

That's too bad Dianaelle.
But i will let you know if the timing for this event changes.

DUE TO LACK OF INTERESTS I HAVE CANCELED THE EVENT
Instead i am going to JBR and having some sushi at "Umi sushi" or "Scoozi", same time but its just going to be me and a conveyor belt of sushi. well next time guys.
Akram