Looking for bridge player or club

Hi!
I am looking for a bridge player in Bali.
I am single and need a partner . Please if there is anyone that would like to play .please leave a message or send an text to
Thanks
Tasma

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : do not post personal contact details here for your own security

Hi Tasma,

Really nice to meet you here. so sorry if it is too late. I'm Nanda, living in Denpasar and playing bridge once or twice a week with my clubs. Let me know when we can catch up. there are many friends waiting you :)

Nanda

Hi Anandini,
I would be great to play bridge. my only problem would be I live in Seminyak . A long way for me to come but not impossible.
can you send me your phone number please.
Kind regards
Tasma

Hi,

Sorry for my late reply. We play in Jl. Jayakarta, Gatsu. approx only 15-20 minutes driving from Seminyak area, we play once a week, usually tuesday or wednesday. Feel free to contact me anytime : ************************. will send my contact via private messg.

See u :)

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security

Seems my previous message didn't go through .

Doesn't seem far for me to travel .
I work in Bali and only have weekends and night available.

Please could you give me the times and days  you play.
Thanks Tasma

Hi,

Our schedule is Wednesday or Friday night, 20.00 - 22.00. always at night.
Once a week.

Thanks,

Nanda

Hello, beeing a old post, I wonder if you are still active in Bridge in Bali.

I live in Sanur and happy to travel. BBO is just not enough.

Cheers,

Miguel

@tasmar

Hello my name is joseph and i can be your bridge partner  i am in Bali Sanur    on whats app ***    i speak many languages and play old and new duplicate bridge  from America

Moderated by Bhavna 6 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Joseph Raymond

hello welcome !

Please note that this thread is from 2015. It is no more relevant. I am closing it and I invite you to create an advert in the Bali Classifieds.

All the best

Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed