New friend

Hello...any female interested in going out , having a chat and gain a new friend ? All my friends are overseas , and on social media , I found only fake accounts or not really decent persons. I'm not here to date , just to have a chat with a female friend , and if there is harmony between us maybe we can become real good friends.

Hey there!

Hope things are well for you, I too am seeking female friends as Its good to have a good chat and do more activities without Men!!

Stella

Hello Stella ,

Its great if you are looking also for a friend. Do u live in Hurghada now? How old are you?

Take care ,

Emily

Hey Emily and Stella,

Im also looking to meet new people and make friends. Im living near sheraton street hurghada.

Helen

Hello Helen,

It would be great to meet you !

Hey

Where abouts in hurghada are you?  Im free every afternoon/evening.

Take care

Hey, are you american? I am as well new to this country, but where do you live?

Hello Regina ,

I'm not american . I live in Hurghada , if by chance you come here we can meet . Otherwise if it is convenient for you we can keep in touch online  .

Take care ,

Emily

Check your messages Hellen !

I am a female last I checked....but I am funny not serious....I live in Egypt love it here
but am from Lebanon....been all over Egypt love it have to many friends
but mostly male......really need female friends
only have 3 ...most females can not go out side

Hi all my name is Sharon. I will be coming to Cairo in September 2015. I am coming from America also. I would also love to meet new people. If this is possible to meet any of you just to chat, please let me know.                                                           Thanks.                                                            Sharon

Hi laady24, If its possible when I come in September, I would love to have a good girls chat. Let me know if thats possible. I am from America, from Chicago!!             Thanks!                                                            Sharon

Yes yes u described me,, i'm live in cairo and no social and I feel boring.  All friends are out of cairo and my family also,  I hope we found the thing we search on it.  If you like to chat with me, you can send to me message.
                                     sara

Hi Sara I will be in cairo on september19.

I will leave in August but return in Dec......have a new baby coming in the family and I will deliver it

but is you are staying or will be here then or will come again no problem

I mainly live in Egypt

what part of the states

I live in Chicago

I just came from Hurgada new no one there was board.....but will go back next year

I will be here from December till probable June or July

I am from Lebanon.....live in Hadayek Helwan

when in the states I am in Florida or North Carolina or New york

I will be in Egypt in September of 2015. In 2016, I will come back to Egypt for vacation as well as business!!

Nice topic  :heart::par:  love to meet you all

right now i'm busy with exams,, but will be free mid of July .. yaaay

Good luck to you all

Hi,my name is patience,looking for cool friends from any part of d world,male and female..

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi,  open  to new friends / expats living in hurgada..

Samantha-kay

hi i see your from lebanon id like to invite you to do some funny stories on our web site if you are ammusing and can work in a team of all girls , with the exception of our uk manager whos expats posts  im helping him with
Nesreen

would be fun but most of my memories are from childhood I left Lebanon when I was 14 but married my cousin from Lebanon and went back later in life.......now I live in Egypt and the US....so your decision....thank you