Boredom - just finished school and feeling bored in Muscat.

Hey
I just passed out of school and is jobless for about 3 months. If anyone's interested in doing anything in muscat. Please. Ffs.  contact me.

jubinmathew wrote:

Hey
I just passed out of school and is jobless for about 3 months. If anyone's interested in doing anything in muscat. Please. Ffs.  contact me.

'Doing anything' can land you into trouble. What if I assigned you to rob a Bank would you take it?
It appropriate for you to state what you can do on legal terms.

You can always beat the boredom by trying to be innovative n explore your hidden talents. Try to do things you live, you can try writing out an article or something, do some voluntary work, visit e sick in hospital and also try to help out your parents whenever you can

Wow thank you so much. I never really on my right my thought of things like that.
The reason I came here is to find other people with similar interests like football, table tennis etc.

jubinmathew wrote:

Wow thank you so much. I never really on my right my thought of things like that.
The reason I came here is to find other people with similar interests like football, table tennis etc.

You can.always people with similar interests, sport is fun and a way of interaction.you can peruse through e expat hangouts or post one with your desires. Personally, I enjoy football n table tennis but dont play

We should hook up

jubinmathew wrote:

We should hook up

Hey, I woke like a donkey I rarely get time off but you can.hang up with expats on scheduled time and also try to discover new life adventures. There is a showcase of world rythms this week at the Royal opera house, you should give it a try n experience variety of cultures