Amateur hike

hello! i am looking for people who are into hiking. i am an amateur hiker so please no expectations...  ;) the weather will be amazing soon so how about exploring the scenic switzerland together?  :top:

i live in lausanne (i don't know if that matters but i guess the location is worth mentioning)  :P

looking forward to your message!

Hello sherrealpie :)

I invite you to drop an advert in the appropriate Classifieds section so as to better spread the word :

> Hobbies, Interests in Lausanne

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi, what a great activity for Switzerland! I enjoy hiking too and would love to do loads of walking this Summer.

I live in Bern.

Regards, Andy

hi andy! that's great! do you have some suggestions? maybe we can organize something in june 😀

Hi,

I am also a keen & amateur hiker. I live near Lausanne - happy to meet up for a good hike.

Kind regards
Carina

Hi!

I'm also kind of newbie, I've been doing some easy hikes (from 5 to 15km) easy paths, nearl Lausanne. Lavaux, Pleiades, great views! Drop me a message if you want to schedule something (I don't come often to the website but I hope I get an email -.-' )

Cheers

hello carina! glad you are interested. i will organize something soon. drop me a  message :) i don't often access this website. hope to hear from you soon!

hello! i would like to organize something soon. drop me a whatsapp message as i don't access this website that much. hope to hear from you soon :)