Need advice on appartment in VI

Hi Everyone,

I am an Indian coming to Lagos with a 3 year assignment. I am looking for a 2/3 bedroom fully furnished appartment in V.I or Ikoyi. Need some leads and approximate rental amount that you think it will cost me.

One more thing, have checked an appt by the name of Roman Gardens, near Silver Bird. Any ideas about reputation and safety angle about this property.

Would really appreciate the advice.

Cheers,

Ajay

Hi ajay_bakshi!

Welcome to Expat-blog! :)

You should view Lagos classifieds and post an advert under category- accommodation.

Regards,
Sheetul

Hi Sheetul,

I did post my requirement in classified....no response so far. Any advice :(

Regards,

Ajay

Well Ajay, there is no miracle and immediate response (wherever you post) is rarely the case! You need to be patient and maybe multiply your chances by checking all possible ads on the web.
Anyway I wish you good luck!

I remember Roman Gardens from a few years ago. Back then it was a poorly maintained toilet which the inhabitants shared with the roaches.

It may have been refurbished since then, but if it's the same management company, don't touch it with  ten foot pole.

Thanks Sandman. Appreciate your feedback. I am not going to touch it now.

Cheers,

There are a lots of 2br and 3br flats available in v.I let me know if you are still interested

All da best. Safe

hi
My name is gurvinder and presently residing in new delhi, India. I have got an offer from an MNC for Lagos. Request the members to please advise safety, work culture, staying with family related issues. Alos need to know the area best for expats / Indian community.

Thanks

Gurvinder, Lagos is good and i am happily living here for last 2 years now. If you want me to check out your prospective employer's reputation etc, i can do that. I am working with Airtel here.

Cheers

Hello guys

I just arrived in Lagos and am staying at Bogobiri House in Ikoyi - which seems to be okay.  Anyone having better options please contact.

Cheers