Hi everyone

Hi everyone!

I'm new and my name is Jessica originally from South Africa, but living now in New Zealand.
Love people and would like to meet more friends in different countries. I would also like to improve my English so if you
can help please feel free to chat with me
Have a nice day…

Hello Jessica!

Check out New Zealand expat network where you can establish contacts and make friends with people from various countries.

Also, have a look at New Zealand classifieds where you could also post an advert (Category- Classes- Language classes)

Cheers,
Sheetul

Thanks highly appreciated!!! I will do so.

Jessica,

Pleasure is mine, if i can help...

By the way, i studied in The "Mother City"- Cape Town and have lots of South African friends, stayed in Stellenbosch, 1 year,simply fell in love with your country and the people are so warm and welcoming...

Greetings,
Sheetul

Hi there
Yeah we do have a lovely country. Thanks again for the help.
Have nice day further.
Jessica

Hi Jessica!

How long have you been in New Zealand? My partner found his English getting so much better since we moved here he is worried to go home and praat the taal with his dad!!

HI there
Thanks for the reply.
Well we are going for 3 years... getting better and better, hopefully one of these days I will be able to speak well. How long are you and your family here? Love NZ except for the earthquakes! That is just horrible.
Anyway, have a blessed day.
Jessica

Yes it will! We have been here just over two years and the afrikaans is slowly slipping away... ALthough we do make thursday and friday afrikaans day at home lol!

I came over with my partner on a work visa, have one year left and will apply to extend it for another three years towards the end of the year! I do love it here too but the earthquakes can be far too much at times!

Hello everybody
Wel learning and speaking English is not so much difficult job, now it depends upon our Level of knowledge in English,
Since my school days We used Renin Martin's book for improvement in English, it's really very good for all levels of English learners