Le Cordon Bleu Dusit students?

Hello,I'm Cindy from Malaysia. I was recently accepted to LCBD in Bangkok and I'll be starting the course in April. Just wondering if there are any of you who applied for a course at LCBD in April? :)

Surprised you chose Thailand for your hospitality studies instead of SHATEC in SG.  If you graduate from SHATEC, you get better opportunities and higher income.

Well, considering the fact that SG has an expensive cost of living. Plus, the tuition fees are expensive too. I did thought of going to SG instead of Thailand

Fully agreed on SG cost compared to Thailand cost. If that is major obstacle then its understandable. Not sure what course you purse but you can study again after you had work for a few years. Perhaps go to SG or Swiss or Germany. A friend of mine worked for many years in Accor group then took unpaid leave for few months to study in Cornell at USA. Now he's a GM in 1 of Shangri-la group of hotels. For your info many SG from SHATEC do very well in Thailand in senior position.

Dear Cindy:
Let me congratulate you for choosing LCBD!  I am not sure which courses you have enrolled. I'm a current student graduating soon.
FYI, I am a Singaporean, and have graduated from Sunrise before, which is a better choice compared to SHATEC.
My best friend graduated from SHATEC in the late 90's back then, standard was good, and also the only hospitality school. Now there is Sunrice and another one up and coming in Senoko area.
The reason why I chose LCB is because of classic french cuisine. Is their specialty. LCB did not operate worldwide for no reason. They are truly good at what they are doing, and recognized globally.
Another Singaporean friend had just graduated last December sang praises about LCB, it does not matter the location, if you're passionate about cooking or pastry. And like what you said, cost of living here is definitely cheaper compare to London or Paris or Sydney.
I wish you all the best, enjoy your journey. 
Culinary Regards,
SRW