Moving with Children procedures and considerations

Good Morning all,

I am posting this to get a clarification on what's involved in moving to Malta with a 2yo child.

Situation: Unmarried Bulgarian woman and her child wish to relocate to Malta.

I am trying to dig in some information regarding the necessary documents and what is involved in the actual move to help them out.

From my understanding, the child would need to be registered as a dependent using Form: CEA Form F when the mother applies for residency.

Some other considerations I would like to clarify:

#1:
She is a single mother and planning to move alone here. Would she need any signed documents from the father, even though he is not moving here? CEA Form F seems to just necessitate a family member's signature.  Are there any other documents to consider?

#2:
With regards to school enrollment, is something specific required for the child, or once a residency card is issued for them, they can be simply enrolled?

#3:
Are there any other documents that might need to be looked at? Ones that might require the father's involvement? For example, I am aware Children's Allowance lists the father's signature on the form.

Thank you.

As an EU citizen you should have no problem moving to Malta.
Not sure what paperwork you would need for your child but whatever you do require will need to be in English.
So you would need to get any documents officially transcribed into English.

Terry

There are two threads for this same question........It's not just from Malta that issues could arise but depending upon the terms of any agreements with the father and considering his rights (without knowing the history) generally, you may need his permission to remove the child from Bulgaria. I would check up at the Bulgarian end first to prevent issues arising, under Bulgarian or EU law, later.
Then sort out Malta.