Any American football (NFL) fans here????

Hey guys! I saw you talking on the forum about football. Did you find anywhere to watch the games? I am a huge Seahawks fan and we have a big game tomorrow morning. Need to find somewhere to watch it. It is a night game so I think it starts at 8:30am. Want to meet up? Any suggestions on where to go? Facebook me Crystal Mukai or email [email protected]

Hi Crystal, I'll be looking for somewhere to watch the Superbowl in Feb, so please let me know if you find anywhere!

Nick

Found a spot!!!!
Game On Saigon
115 Ho Tung Mau Street | District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

I wrote them and they said they will be showing the Seahawks game on the big screen tomorrow morning! 8:30am hope to see some other nfl fans there?

Come down to Universal Bar, is open 24/7 and shows all NFL and College Football .... Games starting 1am tonight

I subscribe to NFL GamePass so I can watch on-demand all the games all the way to Super Bowl.

Understandably watching it at sport bars does give that added social dimension. I'm the Chargers fan and they're not a big name team. So these sport bars will prefer to show games from teams like the Cowboys, Seahawk, etc. I will definitely go if they show my team. Go Bolts!