Cancelled the residence permit of his wife

Anybody can give an idea about the residence permit of my friend..she is married a maltese man and then my she is now in china but her husband didnt want her to come back in malta and he told to his wife that she cant come back again in malta because her residence card was already cancelled he went to office of the immigration in valleta to cancel her residence card. Its very unfair to her what her husband did.i hope somebody can give advice about this issue

perhaps she needs to ring the relevant office and ask before you start mud slinging

There seems to be more to this than him not wanting her back.  I agree with robpw she needs to deal with this herself !

it sounds typical to me... sorry

but as others have said she neeeds to contact the immigration office. - there are a lot of questions that need answers.

Hi,

I have heard of similar cases but not knowing the exact circumstances and details it is not possible to comment on the particular case.

The residence rights of a non-eu partner/family member always hinge on the rights of the EU citizen to choose and live with a person of his choice - not the other way around.

Under certain circumstances and time periods the non-eu partner/family member can obtain residence rights of their own.

Having a Maltese partner/family member makes it more complicated as the Free Movement Act with the EU does not come into force as the Maltese member did not move within the EU.

I recommend ,as has been recommended, to contact the MHAS and residence department to find out the reasons and file a complaint against the decision to cancel the residence permit.

Cheers
Ricky