New and looking for female friends

hey guys

im a 26 year old African, lady, recently moved to Amsterdam. I am looking for female friends to hang out, have coffee, girly chat. I am a simple person, reserved, but hey everyone is different so I am open to meeting different people, I wanna make friends.

hope to hear from you.

good luck

Hi you,
I don mind doing coffee if you like.
Carol

Would like that. Check your inbox.

Hi i m mena u can send to me on [email protected]

menos wrote:

Hi i m mena u can send to me on [email protected]

The OP is stating that she looks for female friends but you are not.

Bear in mind that EB is not a dating site !!

Please read the post from happyhour.

The OP is looking for female friends so unless you guys have had the operation then please do not post here.

Thank you.

stumpy wrote:

Please read the post from happyhour.

The OP is looking for female friends so unless you guys have had the operation then please do not post here.

Thank you.

"Unless you guys have had the operation..."

:thanks:

I m not looking for dating !!!! I just looking to have friends ... It seems a missunderstanding

menos wrote:

I m not looking for dating !!!! I just looking to have friends ... It seems a missunderstanding

Then you should start your on thread maybe, just respect that the OP is looking for female friends ONLY which is clearly stated.

The the thread started by  the OP is "new and looking for female friends'

The key word being "FEMALE"

Thank you for your understanding.

http://www.for-girls-only.be/assets/img/_cache/20d8f851f3319c4757fe25b21eb65695.png

Why is it that this happens EVERY time that one of our female members posts a thread looking for female friends?

What about the word FEMALE don't you guys seem to understand? The FE or the MALE?????

You know I'm sure you guys out there would get super PO'd if you were the author of a thread about football, work or some male only topic and a woman jumped in uninvited, now wouldn't you? When a female member here posts a topic that is clearly directed to other females, then please out of respect DON'T POKE YOUR NOSE IN WHERE IT DOESN'T BELONG. They can get along just fine without you!

Cheers,
James           Expat-blog Experts Team

James wrote:

[img align=c]http://www.for-girls-only.be/assets/img/_cache/20d8f851f3319c4757fe25b21eb65695.png[/url]

Why is it that this happens EVERY time that one of our female members posts a thread looking for female friends?

What about the word FEMALE don't you guys seem to understand? The FE or the MALE?????

You know I'm sure you guys out there would get super PO'd if you were the author of a thread about football, work or some male only topic and a woman jumped in uninvited, now wouldn't you? When a female member here posts a topic that is clearly directed to other females, then please out of respect DON'T POKE YOUR NOSE IN WHERE IT DOESN'T BELONG. They can get along just fine without you!

Cheers,
James           Expat-blog Experts Team

James....another great creation on top.

:top: