Application for Senior position based in Israel

Dear Sir/Madam,
Greetings from Ravi Gyawali !
Subject: Application letter for Senior Position.
Sir, please consider me for the Senior Position for which you are currently recruiting. I feel that I am a strong candidate based on my combined qualifications and professional experience in our organization Rural Reconstruction Nepal-RRN. I have Experience in the projects which are funded by; DFID/UKAid, OXFAM, CIDA, UNFPA, WHH, DFID etc. 
I  have studied in Master of Science in Natural Resource Management MSc -NRM from Asian Institute of Technology-AIT (funded by Austrian Development Agency-ADA), Bangkok, Thailand, as well as late going in German, bonn for Participate in Global climate Change Protection  Funded by Alexander Von Humboldt) and Bachelor of Science in Agriculture/B.Sc. Ag. And I.Sc.Ag.  From the Institute of Agriculture and Animal science (IAAS)/Tribhuwan University, Rampur, Chitwan, Nepal. 
As outlined in my enclosed resume that highlights my ability/knowledge/expertise is enclosed. I am excited about the position and the ability to help our organization succeed as well as willing to work at one of the leading INGO. I understand that you are seeing candidates with a wide array of skills, who understand the Developing Project management, value chain approaches, research proposal, concepts, scientific input, technical backstopping, Provides support and guidance to line managers and the implementing partners to evaluate, plan, and implement local projects, Works with local government units and communities to identify priority areas and quick-win strategies, Serves as office head office, and monitoring and evaluation from more than one perspective. Facilitates and monitors the attainment of programmatic goal and objectives
My professional experience in the different project in addition to my in-depth study at Institute of Agriculture and Animal science-IAAS and Asian Institute of Technology –AIT . So, I need to make with crucial Contributions in this area.

If you require my all certificates, transcripts, Passport/Visa   and other documents for confirmation, I am also submit all documents by email for your kind information. Thanks in advance for taking the time to review the enclosed resume and for your kind Support and consideration.

Obediently Yours

Ravi Gyawali
Project coordinator
Rural Reconstruction Nepal-RRN
Cell Phone/Mobile: 9844615355
Email: [email protected]

Hello Ravi Gyawali and welcome to Expat.com

Kindly note that you are on a public forum, and not sending a personal mail to a recruiting company.

The forum is for expatriates around the world to exchange infos to help each other.

Concerning your job hunt, I advise you to drop in an advert in the appropriate work field section :

>> Jobs in Israel <<

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Dear Sir/Madam,
Greetings from Ravi Gyawali, Nepal !
Subject: Application letter for Agriculture jobs in Israel......
Sir, please consider me for the Agriculture jobs based in Israel Position for which you are currently recruiting. I feel that I am a strong candidate based on my combined qualifications and professional experience in our organization Rural Reconstruction Nepal-RRN. I have Experience in the projects which are funded by; DFID/UKAid, OXFAM, CIDA, UNFPA, WHH, DFID etc.

I  have studied in Master of Science in Natural Resource Management MSc -NRM from Asian Institute of Technology-AIT (funded by Austrian Development Agency-ADA), Bangkok, Thailand, as well as late going in German, bonn for Participate in Global climate Change Protection  Funded by Alexander Von Humboldt) and Bachelor of Science in Agriculture/B.Sc. Ag. And I.Sc.Ag.  From the Institute of Agriculture and Animal science (IAAS)/Tribhuwan University, Rampur, Chitwan, Nepal.

As outlined in my enclosed resume that highlights my ability/knowledge/expertise is enclosed. I am excited about the position and the ability to help our organization succeed as well as willing to work at one of the leading INGO. I understand that you are seeing candidates with a wide array of skills, who understand the Developing Project management, value chain approaches, research proposal, concepts, scientific input, technical backstopping, Provides support and guidance to line managers and the implementing partners to evaluate, plan, and implement local projects, Works with local government units and communities to identify priority areas and quick-win strategies, Serves as office head office, and monitoring and evaluation from more than one perspective. Facilitates and monitors the attainment of programmatic goal and objectives.

My professional experience in the different project in addition to my in-depth study at Institute of Agriculture and Animal science-IAAS and Asian Institute of Technology –AIT . So, I need to make with crucial Contributions in this area.

Yours Faithfully,
Ravi Gyawali
Project Coordinator
Rural Reconstruction Nepal-RRN
Kathmandu Nepal
Email [email protected]