Resignation

Dear Sir,

I am working with a private firm in jubai as a Design Engineer, i had signed a contract with a company for 1 year, after completing 6 month due to some family problems i want to go back to my home country. so i am planning for resign with giving 1 month notice period.
however as per my contract either party can break the contract by serving the 1 month notice period but i have doubt on my management they will create problem for releasing me & they will ask for money to leave. so i need your help that if such things will happen what shall i do?
It will be great help for me if i know the procedure and consequences for the same.

You just need to resign officially and get a copy of your resignation form with any receiving acknowledgement way.
If your company has electronic resignation system then it is a way better as you will receive a confirmation email.
If they rejected your resignation resubmit it.
Try to have a proof once they ask for money then go and file a complain in the nearest labor's office and they will release you with no issue.
I have posted also the labor law today, read part V of it.

Thanks for Reply.
regarding labor office complaint, shall i know how much time will take to resolve my case. cause i want to go back my home as early as possible.
also is it offer letter is valid after signing the Employment contract cause in my offer letter they mentioned that if i want to go back prior to complete the contract then i have to pay the visa charges and all relevant charge incurred for my employment.

Regards,
Eknath

There is no time frame for such thing, in similar cases they take action very fast.
For the Visa charges, it is employer responsibility to pay for Visa charges as per the law in KSA, they can't ask you to pay even if it is mentioned in the offer letter.
Again, please read the Labor Law, it is very important to know your rights before you file a complain.

Regards,
Osama.

Thank you very very much for your valuable response.

you are welcome  :cheers:

Sir,

I am sathappan, from india. I have been offered a job in Marafiq, Yanbu Location. I would like to know about Marafiq company reputation and genuineness.