Trying to find someone in Sweden!

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Please write in english
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Kristine Stahl,

You are on the anglophone forum. Please write only in english.

You can change to another language at the very bottom of this page.

Regards,

Bhavna

Hi, I'm looking for a friend I met online playing fortnite. He had to stop playing because he was in a seriously personal situation. Although I know that was/is none of my business, I haven't heard from him for a while and I'm just worried and I want to know that he's okay.He is 19 years of age as of jan 23 and called Lukas and from Umeå. Any help would be so appreciated, thank you.

Hey

I am looking for someone named Najjingo Brenda she is in the early 30s she living in Sweden my number is ***

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you

Hi, I am looking for a girl from Sweden named Alicia i met a few days ago on my last day of holiday in gran canaria, we spent evening together and had a real connection and she gave me her full name but i cannot remember the surname. She is 19, works in a store selling computer games. She said her name is the most swedish name you can have if that helps at all. I appreciate this isnt a lot of information but i feel like we both really need to speak again, so was just hoping if someone could pass my details on to her so she can contact me.

Hi, I am looking for a girl from Sweden named Alicia i met a few days ago on my last day of holiday in gran canaria. we spent evening together and had a real connection and she gave me her full name but i cannot remember the surname. She is 19, works in a store selling computer games. She said her name is the most swedish name you can have if that helps at all, she also said she only lives around half an hour away from Norway. I appreciate this isnt a lot of information but i feel like we both really need to speak again, so was just hoping if someone could pass my details on to her so she can contact me. Thank you

Hello, If you felt a real connection you should have asked her for contact details. Swedish females are quite open and straight forward, if she didn't ask yours or give hers it's probably for a reason.

Anyways this is not as easy as you might think, there are more than a 1000 Alicia in that near age group so good luck finding her!

Hello, I would appreciate your help, I am looking for my friend, her name is Anastasia K. she is Swedish, age 22, teacher, if anyone finds any information about her it would be very useful, thanks, blessings 7kNL0Qw

Hi.. looking for a Walid ***. He left Montreal June 8th and was supposed to come back after a month. My messages don't get delivered to him so I am not sure what is happening. He went back to visit his 8 yr old son.. Any Information would be appreciated. Thanks

Hi.. looking for a Walid ***. He left Montreal June 8th and was supposed to come back after a month. My messages don't get delivered to him so I am not sure what is happening. He went back to visit his 8 yr old son.. Any Information would be appreciated. Thanks
-@Happyhappy04

Please post in the Classifieds section under "Missing persons". The forum is not the appropriate place.

Romaniac

@Happyhappy04 It seems this could be a police matter if there is no way to contact him and you feel he is unreasonably out of touch for long enough time.

You should contact your local police who shall involve Swedish Police and the matter can be addressed.

I've been searching for my long lost friend from my childhood, her name is Lotta “***” is how I remember it, but I was a kid, so spelling is likely off. She lived in Raleigh, NC, in USA in late 1970's. Her Mother's name is Anita. Her birthday is the 8th of June, 1972. (Or close to that date). She loved fashion. She moved back to Sweden in 1980s. I have photos of our joint birthday party.

I don't know how to attach a photo. My name is kristin ***

my mom's name is Ann***

would love tips on how to find her! Please

I've been searching for my long lost friend from my childhood, her name is Lotta “***” is how I remember it, but I was a kid, so spelling is likely off. She lived in Raleigh, NC, in USA in late 1970's. Her Mother's name is Anita. Her birthday is the 8th of June, 1972. (Or close to that date). She loved fashion. She moved back to Sweden in 1980s. I have photos of our joint birthday party.
I don't know how to attach a photo. My name is kristin ***
my mom's name is Ann ***
would love tips on how to find her! Please
-@kristinsk

Again, the forum here is not suitable for this. This is an expatriation platform, not private investigator services or advice on how to track people. People have a right to privacy.

@romaniac my apologies.  I searched finding people in Sweden and this forum was suggested.  I am certainly nit trying to invade privacy.  Just looking for an old friend   I assume the platform will delete if it is against policy. 

Hello All.

I hope everyone here is doing great. I am trying to find a relative of mine in Sweden. I don't where to start. He lefty Ivory Coast in Africa around 1997 and has been missing since. His name is V*** B***. He used to hang with a female name sound like MONICA ***. He should be around 60 years of age. Please any news or lead will be greatly appreciated.

thank you all.

Moderated by Bhavna 8 months ago
Reason : Please don't post people's full name on the forum for privacy reasons

Hello All.
I hope everyone here is doing great. I am trying to find a relative of mine in Sweden. I don't where to start. He lefty Ivory Coast in Africa around 1997 and has been missing since. His name is V*** B***. He used to hang with a female name sound like MONICA ***. He should be around 60 years of age. Please any news or lead will be greatly appreciated.
thank you all.
-@aboo29

Read the responses above please!

@RhianG hi there. I have a number of a person from Sweden that faked an online dating profile. I want to know who he really is. I have his contact number but his name was obviously fake. If you are all on a data base, how can I search this number to find out who this person is so that he does not exploit other woman in our country. I live in South Africa

@wuxi-city please can you serch this number *** This man is creating fake profiles to lure woman

Reason : Conttact details

@romaniac Hi

I don't understand. Can you be more clear, please?

I lived in Europe much of the 80's and a fair amount of it was in Stockholm. I now am back living in the U.S. I used to have contact information for many of my friends, but letters of mine started getting returned due to them apparently moving,. The telephone numbers I had no longer worked and the computer addresses had apparently changed, I am not a member of any social media, but when I asked friends of mine who are they told me my search would be very difficult and mostly a matter of luck. I never rely on luck.

Some of my friends in Sweden have very common last names and so finding them shall likely be very difficult, but one friend has a very unique name because he was born in Poland and moved to Sweden at an early age. He ended up serving in the Swedish military when in his late teens or early 20's. I knew him when he was in his late 20's/early 30's. For most of that time he was an architect. His name is Mark ().... The last I heard from him he was living in Bromma, outside of Stockholm.

My name is Greg P. and I've lived in a few different cities in the U.S. since returning here. Mark and I lost contact in 2012. Can anyone help me find Mark? I sure would be grateful.

Thank you everyone!

Greg P.

Reason : Please share full name in private

Hello everyone,

Please don't post people's full name or any contact details on the forum for privacy reasons.

We don't know whether these people want to be found and we don't even know whether they'll agree with the fact that theirs names and contact details are posted on an open forum (google).

You may share it through private message.

Thank you

Bhavna

Hello All.

I hope everyone here is doing great. I am trying to find a relative of mine in Sweden. I don't where to start. He lefty Ivory Coast in Africa around 1997 and has been missing since. His name is V. B***. He used to hang with a female name sound like M. Y***. He should be around 60 years of age. Please any news or lead will be greatly appreciated.

thank you all.

@aboo29

It is very unlikely anyone here can help you.  This platform is not aimed at finding people.   Again, if you read the previous replies, you would know this!

Your earlier post was moderated.  Deliberately reposting the removed information is not appreciated.  People have a right to privacy and security.

@Bhavna hi,

i included the name of who I'm looking for because I did not know the rules. Can you please help me.

@aboo29 Hello sorry,

We can not help you unfortunately. i personally am not in Sweden and for others, I would suggest that you refer to the Sweden classifieds and post an advert under the Missing people in Sweden as we shouldn't post people names on internet without their authorisation.

Thank you everyone for your comprehension,

Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed