Places in Cairo

Hello 

please i need your advice with most important places in Cairo you advice me to visit   i know that every one of you have good place  can advice me to visit

thanks

Ali,

I will tell u what i enjoyed most and found the best.

1. The Egyptian Museum was fantastic even it's old and run down the artifacts and particularly the King Tut exhibition are well worth the trip. The cost 60 pounds without the mummy room 160 with the mummy room.

It's hot in the afternoon so better to go in the morning.

2. Of course the pyramids are great.  I find the day trip better than the night showing, again 60 Pounds.  You can get a horse drawn carriage for 50 pounds.  However, there are con artists that will try to charge u 5X more, just ignore them and say Nafad :)

3. Never ever go to the tower, it takes too long, it is dangerous because no fire escapes, and it's too disorganized and crowded plus it's expensive. I went last week 3 hours to get up, and 1 hour to get down and it was a complete disaster.

4. Khan Khalili is fun to shop around but since you are Palestinian you have seen many souks in ur life already.  However, this one is particularly colorful and full of life.

5.  The  Nile Nightboats are fun; however, I find the buffets bland and boring, so try to get one without food included.

6. If you like modern malls, City Center in Nasser City is the place for you.

7. A nice stroll along the Kornishe is alway interesting in Cairo. 

8.  You must see upper egypt, the temples and tombs while you are in Egypt, it would be a crime not to see them.

Hope this helps.

Mark

Hi Mark

thanks  a lot for your  advice   

i will   go to the pyramid those  days on the morning   to avoid the hot weather   ... i like Nafad  lol

about the malls  i go to City Center  more than 7 times lol  its really  very nice  ..

about  upper eygpt its to far but i will go there sure its important to visit  there   ...

Khan Alkhlili  i heard that its good place i will try to visit it  soon

about the night boot i  go there its really nice i like it a lot

thanks  for your advice  and your explain to me

Ali

I'd like to add something about the malls
City Stars is the best and biggest mall not City Center, it's near to it but completely different

Fc Bavarian wrote:

I'd like to add something about the malls
City Stars is the best and biggest mall not City Center, it's near to it but completely different

LOL City Center is in Dubai :)

hello

thanks all  for your comment

about City Center  yes its  the most place i like to be in  lool  its really amazing ..

Alimizra  !!!  City Center in Nasi City in Egypt Cairo  ..