Recommendation for a newbie like me :D

Hello everyone,

I'm Sarah from Germany and I'm a newbie on expat-blog.com. The first impression I've got from this website is there is such a lot of information, then I haven't got familiar with it yet.

Could you guys plz recommend me some threads or categories that most interested by people here?

Thanks a lot and happy the weekend!  :cheers:

Sarah Connor reminds me the movie "Terminator" and it's hero  Schwarzenegger  :)
Welcome to Vietnam!
Even though you have a visa now, it's good to know more about
Visas.
You can visit this section to welcome new members
If you have any queries related your accommodation, then visit this section for old threads or ask a new one here.
Also you can go to Formalities section and understand the formalities in Vietnam.
If you have any health related questions, Here is the best answers in old threads.
Search old threads before you ask anything because almost expatriate related questions already answered or discussed  :)  If you cannot find the right answer for your query, then start a new thread which saves the time of other members  :) 
Good luck and happy stay in Vietnam!

charmavietnam wrote:

Sarah Connor reminds me the movie "Terminator" and it's hero  Schwarzenegger

I don't think she looks anything like Arnold Schwarzenegger.  You should apologise, Charma.

http://i2.listal.com/image/1332114/600full-arnold-schwarzenegger.jpg

I think she can understand what I meant  :)

DanFromSF wrote:

I don't think she looks anything like Arnold Schwarzenegger.  You should apologize, Charma.

DanFromSF wrote:
charmavietnam wrote:

I don't think she looks anything like Arnold Schwarzenegger.  You should apologise, Charma.

http://i2.listal.com/image/1332114/600f … negger.jpg

Fine pair of man-boobs there!

YOU can tell Arnie he has man boobs!  I wouldn't. ;)

Well, he's not here right now. Anyway, if they aren't man boobs WTH are they????  :/

Hi Sarah Connor,

You can read this blog

Regards

Ps: World war III again?

charmavietnam wrote:

Sarah Connor reminds me the movie "Terminator" and it's hero  Schwarzenegger  :)
Welcome to Vietnam!
Even though you have a visa now, it's good to know more about
Visas.
You can visit this section to welcome new members
If you have any queries related your accommodation, then visit this section for old threads or ask a new one here.
Also you can go to Formalities section and understand the formalities in Vietnam.
If you have any health related questions, Here is the best answers in old threads.
Search old threads before you ask anything because almost expatriate related questions already answered or discussed  :)  If you cannot find the right answer for your query, then start a new thread which saves the time of other members  :) 
Good luck and happy stay in Vietnam!

Oh how kind you are! Thank you verry much, I found these things very useful for me  :D  Does the name Sarah Connor remind you about a famous singer?  :whistle:

DanFromSF wrote:
charmavietnam wrote:

http://i2.listal.com/image/1332114/600f … negger.jpg

LOL you're such a very funny man :P I wish I could be handsome and...muscle-bound like him hahaha

Dejavu.dot wrote:

Hi Sarah Connor,

You can read this blog

Regards

Ps: World war III again?

Thank you friend, I've had a look at your blog, so interesting about Vietnam. Surely, I'll read it sometimes ;) You're very good at English, really.
However, I still don't understand what you mean in the last question?????? :)

Sarah Connor wrote:

:gloria
Thank you friend, I've had a look at your blog, so interesting about Vietnam. Surely, I'll read it sometimes ;) You're very good at English, really.
However, I still don't understand what you mean in the last question?????? :)

:proud so pity. It is not my blog dear! I think you will like it so I recommended it to you. My blog is just for me.

Sarah Connor is a nice singer. I like this song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZ_ZswL … p;index=23

Besides she is also funny. I don't remember what song it is but seems most of her songs' lyrics have her name.

@Dejavu.dot: Thanks anyway :D I really love the song From Sarah with love  :heart: