Aden, Yemen

Is there a section for people interested in living, working, ect, in Aden, Yemen?? I noticed there is nothing for southern Yemen.

I am currently in Aden, there is no life here !! trust me... ppl are almost dead lol ...

I am from Aden, my family lives in Aden. I know we have problems but I love my country.

Hello
I want to move aden
How can you help me
Thanks

Yemyem wrote:

Hello
I want to move aden
How can you help me
Thanks

Buy a plane ticket and move there.

What type of work do you have right now in Aden? I am interested in finding a teaching job as well as well as finding a good telecommunications company in Aden to start having internet in my house.

Hello Sedika,

I came to Aden since few months, still i am looking for any business opportunities around. unfortunately i have no idea about the teaching jobs market in Aden... There is only one main Internet provider (ISP) in the whole country ,, its called Yemen Net, their services is quite good so far, I stay in Al Mansorah (Kabota)...how abt u?

Regards,
Osama

From Shiehk but I go back and forth from Aden to America. Thank you for sharing information. I want to get the internet in my house when I go there but my dad says its too expensive.

hi
if you want to come to Adan
Welllllllcome   :):)
Adan nice City
If you Like to come to Aden
I advise you in the field of teaching English