How to get visa for taiwan from pakistan

I have received acceptance letter and scholarship letter from National Central university Taiwan by post two weeks ago.But I think I am going to miss this chance..Because there is no embassy of Taiwan in Pakistan...So I think i cannot achieve this scholarship without your help...So its my Humble Request to All pakistani who lives in Taiwan plz guide me for visa , help me to avail this wonderful opportunity ... I shall be very thankful to you ...

Hoping For favorable Response

Thank You

my dear no worry u can apply visa from Indonesia or Saudi Arabia i also have applied my vise from Indonesia i just came back from Indonesia yesterday

but how can i start my process from Pakistan..i mean which office i can contact for visa >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

U can't just apply for Indonesian visa and visit there for more detail contact me I love to be helpful thank u God bless u

i am getting the response also from national central uni Taiwan but i dnt no how to get student visa??
if u know please tell me.
Thanks

Getting an Indonesian or even Saudi Arabian visa can be both difficult and expensive. UAE visa is pretty easy and straight forward, even for Pakistani people. If you apply for an urgent visa, you can get it in two to three days. Get a 30 days visa for Dubai, and get a hotel very close to the Taiwanese Embassy in Dubai, which goes by the name of "Commercial Office of Republic of China ".

You can submit your documents, and then wait in Dubai until your get your Taiwanese visa, which is not that easy to get to be honest. Depending on your visa category, you will need to prepare a lot of things before leaving Pakistan. Make sure to get all necessary documents certified by MOFA in Pakistan, and later Pakistani Embassy in Dubai, before going to the Taiwanese Embassy.

Last but not least, the Taiwanese Embassy may ask you to have your sponsor (i.e. your company/university/family) to submit a 'Letter of Guarantee' to BOCA in Taiwan, and this process can take an additional one week.

Bhai kiya hall pls advice me is that possible to get a tourist visa of taiwan from Indonasia and what kind of documents do i need to apply and get approved, i am living in Philippines but taiwan culture office in Manila told me to go back and apply from a nearest taiwan culture office from your home country, so i am confused pls advice , how did you get your visa approved what documents you show and what category of visa you apply is that possible to apply tourist visa from Jakarta??

Right  now I am in UAE,  I got an acceptance letter from National I-Lan University; For Taiwan Visa, following the rules of Taiwan embassy in UAE, I need to attested my documents from Saudi Embassy in Paksitan and then to, Tawian embassy in Saudi Arabia , after that Taiwan embassy may proceed the visa process.

But right now Saudi Embassy is not ready to attested my documents, their lines " attest your documents from UAE Embassy in Pakistan ".
What should I do?