Available House share in South Jakarta

Hi there! Currently living in a House in South Jakarta, Pondok Indah.
Renting out 2 Bedroom for Expat only.

One bedroom with sharing Bathroom
One bedroom with bathroom and walk in closet.
The house has a Swimming Pool.
However must like dogs.

Available beginning September.

betcha wrote:

Hi there! Currently living in a House in South Jakarta, Pondok Indah.
Renting out 2 Bedroom for Expat only.

One bedroom with sharing Bathroom
One bedroom with bathroom and walk in closet.
The house has a Swimming Pool.
However must like dogs.

Available beginning September.

Betcha, it would be helpful if you ad about the rental fee for both of the rooms, will it be in USD or Rp ??

Also if payment terms are on monthly/quarterly basis and what about the other costs such as for electricity/water/staff etc ??

@ Betcha > I advise you to post your offer in the appropriate section which is the Housing in Jakarta section. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla

Hi. Pls send pics and full info to [email protected] Thanks.

Hi Betcha, is the accommodation still available?
Iam looking for a place in south jakarta [Moderated: no phone number on the public forum please]

[Moderated:  :offtopic: ]

I am not prepared to move at this time, but could you please tell me the cost to share the house per month? Thanks.

No answer at all....seems you are not very eager to rent .....

Hello

Just seen you're add, is the rooms still available, if so possible on any more information etc would be great.

Regards

David

davidjtbradshaw wrote:

Hello

Just seen you're add, is the rooms still available, if so possible on any more information etc would be great.

Regards

David

You can also look at: www.rumah123.com

Certainly it depends on your budget and length of stay but you will get some ideas....

Hi David,
Are you still looking for a place?

LizDupe wrote:

I am not prepared to move at this time, but could you please tell me the cost to share the house per month? Thanks.

Hi Liz,
Are you looking for a place?

I'm also interested. Is this House-sharing still available? I'm looking at around February 2015 to transfer.