Moving to Iceland with young family

Hi, can anyone out there give me any help/advice on moving to Iceland.  We have the opportunity to do so but I have 3 young children and want to know as much as possible before I decide !

Thanks

My husband and I are moving to Iceland as well (well, he's already moved - daughter and I will be following in a few weeks).  What kind of information are you looking for?

Welcome to Expat.com, Mrsnolie and oooohlookamonkey ! :)
Did you get a chance to browse the forum? It's full of information on Iceland! Else don't hesitate to introduce precise questions!
And let us know how things are going once you're settled!

Hi
We have just moved to Iceland having lived in England/Germany and Canada, our kids are 4 and 2 and they are going to a local school near us. Its been a different experience and we still don't know if we are happy but its just an adjustment. What I will say is that the schools here are great and the 'local's' are fantastic. Its one of the nicest countries i've ever lived in, its easy living here its nice and cultured and soooooo safe! Your kids will have a ball there is a lot to do, what age are they? Can chat some more off line if you are interested and tell you about our experiences. Lets hope you have a 4 year old boy! My son would be delighted!

Rachael