For those trying to learn arabic

Of course the best way is by socializing with locals. But lots of us don't find it that easy specially when most of them speak English, to make your life easier and learning arabic hard. When learning from books, most of the ones I've found (which means all of them) had Saudis telling me "it's arabic, but we don't speak like that", or "that's Egyptian Arabic", or "morrocan arabic". I got frustrated and more frustrated. Sorry to write so much, but I'm excited to share this with you guys. There is an online PDF and audio files called "urban hijazi dialect" by FSI language courses, for free. It's older than I am, but I was happy to read and hear things I am used to hear on a daily basis. I think it's pretty accurate for the Jeddah and surround areas arabic. Check it out and let me know what you think. Google hijazi arabic, it should be the second link by FSI.

Wow!! i look for it and found it... i will give it a try because i have been told the exact same thing, so i have not learnt anything!!!
thank you for sharing this link!!

:)