Waiting for LOI since 3 months!!!

Hi TBO2,

Who obtained LOI for you? I am waiting LOI through a British manpower agency. It's been three months and still waiting.

Thanks!

Jerome

Jerome
The company I work for got the LOI.
but you need to understand what the LOI is.  The LOI is a letter of invitation from your company to you saying they want you to come to Angola and work.  But the LOI has to be approved by the Ministry of Petroleum also known as MINPET.
Your company has written the letter and given it to MINPET. Your LOI is sitting at MINPET waiting for someone to STAMP, APPROVE  AND SIGN your letter of invitation. It took 6 months for MINPET to sign my letter. And you must have the LOI before you can come to Angola.
Good luck.

Thanks TB0218 for this info.! Your effort to help others is very well appreciated.
I am hoping my LOI will take not more than 6 months, because I have already resigned from my current job.
Good luck to all of us.

Hello Jerome  :cheers:

Kindly note that a new thread has been created as from your post on the Angola Forum, so as to allow you more interactions, and also to best list information for other members having the same queries to find answers quickly.

Regards
Kenjee