Motorcycle Mechanic In Calgary

I apologise to the moderators if this isn't the right thread to put this on, I'm a second year Motorcycle mechanic apprentice , I'm looking for a job in Calgary , i am proficient in MIG Welding and Arc welding , i have experience in metal fabrication and i have also worked for Waterford Harley Davidson in Ireland. I have been riding motorbikes for almost 19 years and they have always been a passion of mine. I have recently finished a year in college doing my pre apprenticeship course.

I also come from a strong sales background so my communication skills are second to none, i have excellent organisational skills and i am easily adaptable be it working on my own initiative or within a group.

I can organise references from my tutors in college and also the owner/proprietor of Waterford Harley Davidson upon request.

I am a competent mechanic on many different makes and models including , Honda , Kawasaki , Suzuki, Ducati, Harley Davidson, Keeway and Yamaha. I would very much like to increase my skill set by working on KTM and Victory also working on old Indians has always been a dream of mine.

I am from Dublin Ireland so i am a hard working individual with a strong work ethic.

Should this thread reach any future employers or people within the motorcycle industry in Canada please do not hesitate in sending me a message to discuss my credentials.

Many thanks for your time

Keith Nolan

Hi Keith Nolan,

I suggest you to read this topic, maybe it can help you : Employment and training in Calgary.

I suggest you to post this job search in the Jobs in Calgary section for more visibility, however make sure to choose the category that suits you the best.

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Many thanks Priscilla i certainly will do that , thank you for taking the time to direct me to the correct forum

Keith