Is it safe to send your employer your original documents.....

Hi every one,
I have read on internet for a process of applying job to saudi arabia from canada, that the employer will need your original documents and you have to send them.......Is it safe to send someone your originals whom hou dont even know? Would anyone help me in this regard plz

Oh ok, Thank you very much for your help.

It is not advisable to send your original transcripts to a prospective employer at all, you must send the photocopies or scanned copies only.

The high commission education division of every country carries out a ( verification and attestation ) service upon a charge to do the checking on behalf of your employer.

Hello fay07,

Have you actually confirmed that the job offer is not really some kind of scam? It is extremely unusual that employers would ask for original documents. You run a great risk of never seeing original documents such as passports, diplomas, etc., again since they command a very high price on the black market. Be careful. If it really is a legitimate job offer they should be more than happy to accept certified copies of any documents.

Thanks for your kind reply and help.

Hi. I have been working in Saudia for a year almost... My employer didn't ask me at the time hiring about my original documents... Only scan copies of the documents were enough... Also , since then, many new employees joined and they did the same.

Thanks to all for your kind suggestions.