Moving from Saudi to Bahrain

Hello everyone,

I got an Offer in Bahrain and now I am working in Saudi Arabia (Iqama holder). Before resigning and applying for final exit from Saudi Arabia, I wish to complete medical for Work permit in Bahrain. Is it possible?

1) If so, can I go to Bahrain via Causeway (by road) and do the required biometrics, Medical examination in Bahrain and return to Saudi via causeway?

2) How long I have to stay in Bahrain after Medical examination ?

Thanks in Advance.
1) You need to do a pre-employment medical if you are outside of Bahrain and send a report (From any hospital in Saudi - there is an LMRA form for non-GAMCA that will need to be filled out).  This will allow your employer to file a visa application.  Once you get the work visa, you will have to do the medical in Bahrain anyway.  The other option is to go to Bahrain on a visit visa and then convert it to a work visa........and then do medical but during this entire process, you won't be able to leave Bahrain

2) Read above.  You cannot do any of that unless, either, your work visa has been issued (pre-employment medical done in Saudi) or you stay in Bahrain till the visit visa has been converted to work visa

3) You have to stay in Bahrain until your residence has been issued
@XTang

Thanks for your prompt reply. Indeed, I completed medical in Saudi (non-gamca) and Bahrain work VISA has been issued. Now, I wish to go to Bahrain on work VISA via causeway and do medical for residence permit and come back to saudi for resignation.

1) I wish to know the feasibility.

2) My current employer says that I can enter via causeway and book medical for residence permit. After getting appointment (which takes 2 days at least), I can do medical and leave Bahrain. But, I doubt as you said. Just wanted to confirm. I could stay in bahrai for just 6 - 7 days.
You can leave after medical assuming residence permit has been issued (not directly linked to medical).  In any case, it can all be sorted within 6-7 days.
Indeed, we can go to/enter Bahrain via King Fahad Cause way with Bahrain's work VISA.

1) On Bahrain side ( @ ID Check booth) I informed that I was arriving on Bahrain-Work VISA.

2) They diverted me to Immigration office at a building situated besides booth. Bahraini officer himself accompanied me and introduced to Immigration officer (so kind of him).

3) At Immigration, they stamped on passport and informed me to book appointment and register at LMRA (for biometrics and further Medical examination)

4) My company Public Relations Officer booked appointment for LMRA which we got on next day.

5) I arrived at LMRA on my appointed time, finished biometrics and they booked appointment for Medical examination which was on next day

6) After Medical Examination I left Bahrain same day as Medical center informed me that they will upload results at LMRA website within 5-7 days.
Good!

@sathcit

Hi, what documents required to do non gamca medical check up in saudi?

@sathcit hi...got an offer from bahrain too....same status like u. had a question. do we need to clear the medical licensure exam to practice in bahrain when we have a valid Saudi council license. can we get Bahrain medical license some fees?

@aaaliin

I do not know about medical licensure exams. Better u ask any doctor who moved from Saudi to Bahrain.

@sathcit

Hope you're doing well in Bahrain.

Can you please share the name of the hospital and medical centre for the checkup in Dammam and Khobar? (Approved by LMRA)