Filipina in Belgium

Hello,

I'm originally from the Philippines and I'll be moving to Leuven this coming August to get my MBA at Vlerick Business School.  I've worked before in the UAE and more recently in Hong Kong.  Because I my job was in corporate audit, I was always travelling around Asia Pacific and Europe and was not able to establish a network of friends.  I don't want the same to happen in Leuven so would like to meet many people and establish a good set of friends.  Preference would be, of course, Filipinas/os so I won't get homesick but any nationality is welcome :)  I'm easy going but kinda introvert though.  I'm also not "kikay" (girly) so I'm afraid you can't rely on me to give fashion or beauty tips :) 
Those interested, please send me a msg here or give me a shoutout in Whats App +44 7452 286 163 and we could meet in or near Leuven.

Good day to everyone!

Hello fyrebrat and welcome to Expat.com :)

You can check out a list of Filipino in Belgium through our social network section.
Filipino expatriates in Leuven and Filipino expatriates in Belgium.

So as to benefit most of your private messages, I invite you to participate on the threads in the Networking in Leuven forum section. Your inbox capacity will increase upon participation on the forum. Bear in mind to not copy paste, since your private message will be blocked by our anti spam system.

Regards
Kenjee

There's a very tight group of Filipinos in Leuven, mostly students. We get our regular supply of Filipino priests from there, they say mass to different Filipino groups all over Belgium. I suggest you befriend me on FB and I will send you some names you can contact. Enjoy!