Report about the cheated guy here on Expat Blog

Good evening,
I would like to make a report about one expat member here, public to everybody here to let them know. Am I have right to do that and who I can contact. Organizer team - Julie?
Thank you.
Emily

Without mentioning this person's name, what is it that you wish to report?

Hello Emily,

If you wish to report a topic posting then all you need to do is click on the REPORT triangle that appears immediately above the posting (right-hand side), fill out the details box in the drop-down window and click OK.

Likewise with offensive or annoying private messages you first need to open the message by clicking VIEW, then click on the ACTIONS button. Again fill out the details in the drop-down window and click OK. This will send a copy of the conversation chain to Expat-blog Team for action.

To report any other problems, like some criminal activity, not directly relating to topic postings or private messages then you can send a private message to our Administrator or any member of TEAM outlining the problem you wish to report. Your message should contain as many details as possible. It must contain the member's user name and specific details of any violations (time, date, nature, etc.).

Please note that you MAY not post publicly on this forum any specific complaint or details that also would violate Expat-blog Terms & Conditions of Use. It could also expose you to criminal and/or civil action if doing so is a violation of local laws. While your intentions may be good, you unfortunately cannot publicly denounce people in many countries. You must go through the proper channels; otherwise the person you are denouncing could file a police report or bring on a civil action. Don't do anything that puts you at risk of either. Just report and let EB take care of the rest.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team

Self deleted - duplicated info.

Thank you! I will follow all the guidlines you just given!
Emy

You just joined this forum. Your first post is a complaint related query. So it won't be any posting related complaints. The person who cheat you may be a member in this forum but if he didn't communicate you within this forum, nobody in this forum has jurisdiction or authority to take action against him. You should approach the concerned authority to do that. If you prove that he communicate and commit any crime within this forum, then Admin. of this forum can suspend or ban him from the forum.

DBase Vietnam wrote:

You just joined this forum. Your first post is a complaint related query. So it won't be any posting related complaints. The person who cheat you may be a member in this forum but if he didn't communicate you within this forum, nobody in this forum has jurisdiction or authority to take action against him. You should approach the concerned authority to do that. If you prove that he communicate and commit any crime within this forum, then Admin. of this forum can suspend or ban him from the forum.

Helps to know who the crooks and scam artists are - OP please supply name and info.

Jaitch wrote:
DBase Vietnam wrote:

Helps to know who the crooks and scam artists are - OP please supply name and info.

Gee that could be a long list.

Emy Pham wrote:

Good evening,
I would like to make a report about one expat member here, public to everybody here to let them know. Am I ahave right to do that and who I can contact. Organizer team - Julie?
Thank you.
Emily

Hello Emily.

Would you like to tell us about your story and why you think he cheated you?  I doubt if that if he posted a fake advertising or job. Since this site is free for anyone to register and use, it is not easy to make sure no bad people here( and what definition of "bad pp" is?i aint sure either"). I'd like to hear more and more from you.
Regards.

What if it's 'very private' ?  :)
Does she need to reveal?

Dejavu.dot wrote:

Hello Emily.
Would you like to tell us about your story and why you think he cheated you?  I doubt if that if he posted a fake advertising or job.

Is this about a relationship you had with this person ( you should keep it private )

or
We can send you both to HOLLYWOOD " THE JERRY SPRINGER SHOW "

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDt6Jxh-LUM

sbonilla75 wrote:

Is this about a relationship you had with this person ( you should keep it private )

or

Except that show is fake only. :P

Why is everybody assuming this unnamed guy cheated her (or anyone else)?  The thread title says "cheated guy", which makes the guy the object of cheating. 

Like I said, I think we need to hear the story, without any names, to know what's going on here.

milkybunnyHCM wrote:
sbonilla75 wrote:

or

Except that show is fake only. :P

Jerry is a fake, those cousins from Alabama were not married?

:idontagree:  Yeah i know Jerry is Fake..

Just think that this whole thing about "Cheated Guy" Is a BIg Joke...

Either say what he did..... dont say any names.. and be done with it  :top:

DanFromSF wrote:

Why is everybody assuming this unnamed guy cheated her (or anyone else)?  The thread title says "cheated guy", which makes the guy the object of cheating.

Prabable badish engrish.

mas fred wrote:

Prabable badish engrish.

Possibry, but I'd like to know if, and more importantly, how this guy was cheated, because I've been a cheated guy, and it's not pleasant.

Cheated guys of the World unite!

DanFromSF wrote:
mas fred wrote:

Prabable badish engrish.

Possibry, but I'd like to know if, and more importantly, how this guy was cheated, because I've been a cheated guy, and it's not pleasant.

Cheated guys of the World unite!

Can't help you there, I was always the cheater.
Or maybe the cheetah, I could run out of a bedroom at great speed. :D

mas fred wrote:

Can't help you there, I was always the cheater.

Well, you should be happy to know Emy Pham isn't talking about you, since you're the Cheater Guy, not the Cheated Guy.

One little consonant makes a world of difference.

I think the word" report" says a lot to me.

HI Emily,

I invite you to report this user. Click on the REPORT triangle.

I've already send you an email.

Thank you,
Best regards,
Christine

[this topic is now closed]

Closed