PLEASE HELP! Looking for work in Buenos Aires!

Hi there,

I am a British girl desperately looking for work here in Buenos Aires and am, so far, having no luck whatsoever. My Spanish skills are basic so that limits me somewhat but I am happy to do anything just to start receiving an income. Does anyone have any good links to websites or perhaps know of any telesales companies that I could contact? I would be so so grateful for any advice as Im really struggling. My best friend has just left so I am alone...with little cash....and rubbish Spanish skills....all conducive to not having much fun Am determined however, so would receive any advice most gratefully. Perhaps you also know of some free Spanish exchanges. Anything to keep busy and start improving my time here.

Thank you so much in advance....I hope to hear from some of you.

Anna.

Hi Annaholness,
I donŽt know if you are interested but it's working for me here in Portugal and Spain and I have already other friends in this activity in Madrid, Barcelona but also in Brazil and Colombia.

Take a look at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5n7R6sKEyg

and if you are interested you can contact me back. It has to do with advertisement sales for internet and very well paid.

Regards
Carlos

Hey there Anna, I'm moving your thread to the Buenos Aires forum.

what so of a name is this  Anna

Anna, if you are still looking for a gig, contact me.  I am looking for an American nanny for a few hours a week.  It's not much, but it could help you out for a while.  My cell phone is 1541613040.

Welcome to Expat-blog, Marycap :)

For your nanny search, you could also post an advert under the Buenos Aires classifieds by selecting the Community section.

Regards,
Sheetul

Anna,  I am very well connected within the community here... have been for a few years.  If you want to send me a private email we can discuss some of your particulars in greater detail.  That way I can know which direction to steer you in or who to put you in contact with.

(moderated: no free ads)

hello Anna , could you help me to study english , I am preparing for the Ielts , I live in Buenos Aires.
email:[email protected]
phone cell:1532913608