Moving to Marseille from London

Heya I'm moving now to Marseille from London. I would like to meet new ppl as well! Are u up for a drink?

Hi ivy ivanova,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I have created a new thread with your post on the Marseille forum in order to give it more visibility because you have previously posted on an old thread. Here it will be easier for you to get into contact with the other members.

Are you moving alone to Marseille? Maybe you can tell us a bit more about you briefly? ;)

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi,

I am moving to Saint Raphael in September which is along the coast from Marseille, from Sussex. My husband and I (plus one big dog!) are initially renting a place there for a couple of months while we get to know the area and look for a longer term rental.
That being said from the middle of july I will also be commuting so I am am also keen to meet people and make friends from Marseille through to Nice.

Hola me llamo lorenzo y estoy tambien en marseilla ,nacio aki pero me fui a los 10 anos y e vivido en muchos pays pero recien estoy aki y no salgo egual pq ya no conosco a nadie tampoco asi q si quieres me puedes escrivir y te dare mi numero si quieres bueno cuidase un embrasso

Hello Lorenzo477 and welcome on board  :cheers:

As this is the anglophone version of the site, I kindly invite you to write only in English so as to ease interaction with other members.

Regards

Kenjee