Cost of living in Andorra

Hi everybody,

It would be very interesting to start a topic about the cost of life in Andorra.

The idea is to give an idea of the cost of living in Andorra to those who would like to settle down in Andorra.

(Don't forget to mention where you are living)

Let's compare the:

> accommodation prices (how much does it cost to rent or to buy an accommodation in Andorra?)

> public transportation fares (tube, bus etc ...)

> food prices(per month, how much does it cost you?)

> health prices (for those who need medical insurance)

> eduction prices (if you need to pay)

> energy prices (oil, electricity)

> common bills (Internet, television, telephone, mobile phone)

> prices of a good menu in a traditional restaurant

> prices of a beer and or a coffee in a regular pub

> price of the cinema

Did I forget something or is this list complete enough?

Thanks in advance for your participation!

I honestly don't think the Andorranos care too much (maybe some of them) as they are quite an affluent little country :lol:

I don't find Andorra an expensive country.
As far as I remember from my last quick trip there, a beer was costing around 1E-2E. The restaurants' prices were also reasonable.

Hi everybody!
Just got to know a person who helps with numbered bank accounts in Andorra.

Q Wealth Report

Anybody know a local bank in Andorra that opens numbered/numerical bank accounts without introduction?

Hi
Im new to this  site can anyone tell me more about Andorra a s I would like to retire there

Agur everyone!

I just moved to Andorra, and i hope i can make it with 1000 euros per month.
Do you think it might be feasible?

EuropeWord wrote:

I don't find Andorra an expensive country.
As far as I remember from my last quick trip there, a beer was costing around 1E-2E. The restaurants' prices were also reasonable.

thanks that's good to know for a future trip :top:

The rents are about 10 Euros per squaremeter also for newer appartments. In other 30-Thousend-People-Towns or in Berlin you can get it cheaper. But it is quite fair comparing with Monaco.

Travelling starts with a Bus to one of the airports Barcelona, Gerona, Toulouse. The transfer costs oneway 30 euros, round-trip ist 50 euros and needs 3 hours. That's real cheap.

Andorra I think is more realistic country to live and work since I am not from a EU. The other one is maybe Switzerland.