****MIDDLE MAY. ROOM WANTED****

Native English teacher looking for a room middle of May.

Cheers

Dan

Hi theCAPT888,

Please feel free to post an advert in the Rooms for rent in Montevideo section, this might surely help.

Regards,

David.

Hi there, how are you?
My name is Melina, Im actually living in Uruguay, Montevideo.
If you are looking for a place to stay here or in Punta del Este I can help you.
Just let me know what are you looking for. Here you can found different places.. it depends on what you are looking for.
For example you can stay in a hostel, what is a great opportunity to meet people, but if you are looking for an apartment I can help you to find one.
Just let me know if you are still interested on coming here and I will give you a good advice.
See u.

Can you post the hostel info here.  Also is there an expat hangout place so I can pick everyone's brains when I arrive.

Yes, there are expat meetings in Punta, in Atlantida and a couple in Montevideo. Usually once a month, in Punta it's every third Monday at Don Pepperoni located in Punta Shopping Center. The others I cant remember at the moment but I do get emails notifying me.

Where will you be working? If Montevideo then Punta del Este is about a 2 hour drive by car!
airbnb.com has listings for private rooms in Mvd from around $450 to $550 US per month.

. Much of the single room rentals go to University  students and are said to be poor quality and ovepriced.  I would wait to actually see something before committing especially for the winter.  Many have no heat or have mould problems.