Need friends

Hello

I need to meet nice people in Geneva or Lausane. I'll need a place to live, and learn about the country.

Help me

Jacquie

i am in the same position but in zurich :) i would be happy to meet you if you are coming here.

hope the topic is still alive and propositions are valid. Would love to meet you if you are still here :)

Hi Jacquie, Julieat and Hanna and welcome on Expat.com :)
Making a little presentation of yourself, telling us what you're doing in Switzerland etc. might help people to interact with you! :)

Thanks for the tips :) I already added something to my interests. I am a freelancer and work from home, that's why I am free in the day. So anyone? ;)

Hi Hanna!

Are you still in Switzerland? I'm living here since 6 month and for the moment I was very busy with work. Now its summer, and I would be glad and enjoy more about the country! I'm living 60 min from Zürich in Thurgau and I do miss the city!!

By the way, I really like to travel and doing sightseeing, going out dancing, festivals, meeting people, museums and photography...

please feel free (Hanna or you?) to drop some lines!

Hope to meet you soon!

Hi Karolinchen!

I am still here and just like you I enjoy doing sightseeing and  meeting people. So whenever you are free just contact me and we can meet :)