Selling MOB gym membership for cheap – 3 locations in Shanghai !

Hello,

I am leaving Shanghai and would like to sell my gym membership. It still has 1 year and 8 months left and can be used in all the MOB gym in Shanghai.

MOB (Mind Over Body) is an Australian fitness chain with 3 locations in Shanghai.
My membership gives access to all the locations in Shanghai but I usually go to the Ladoll Club, in Jing an District (No 945 Xinzha road), next to the Ladoll Apartments, 5 min walking to line 2 West Nanjing Road, 10 min to line 1 Hanzhong Road. Very convenient!

It has a wide range of equipment and experienced English speaking staff. Their classes are really good: spinning, zumba, body combat, yoga, pilates, salsa, body sculpt., belly dance, karate, tai chi etc etc! There are also a boxing area, a tennis court, a SPA, sauna and a real swimming pool with speed lines for those who really want to swim  :)

The other MOB locations:
-  519 XinHua Road, Dingxi Road (zhongshan park area)
-  555 LuDing Road, Jinshajiang Road (PuTuo District), This one has even more facilities. In addition to what was already mentioned for Ladoll, you can also play ping pong, golf and snooker!

The price for one-year membership at MOB Ladoll club is 4288 RMB and it is not opened to the other locations. I sell my 1 year 8 months membership at 4000 RMB and you can go to all the locations!

Contact me if you are interested! wechat ID: celine_shanghai

Celine ;)

Hello Celine,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Have you already posted in the Shanghai leisure classifieds?

It is the best section for your offer.

Have a nice day,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Hello Hasnaa,

Thanks for the tip! Just did it ;)

Have a nice day!

Celine