Things to do and visit in jakarta

Hello Friends !

I am coming to Jakarta on this 31 January.

Please advice me on ,

1. which place I must visit ?

2. What things I must do in Jakarta ?

Thanks. Waiting to hear from you.

Try this link for some idea

http://mylifejakarta.blogspot.com/2011/ … karta.html

hi mr.cit, you must visit in south/central jakarta. I live in lombok
since 8months ago but I lived in jakarta before.just becareful when bad raining must be traffic bad.what your plans for visit jakarta? working or just holiday?

Hi An

Yes. I heard this is raining too much these days. When this rain is going to stop ?

I will come to Jakarta on 31 January 2014. Stay around a weeks. I will stay in Central Jakarta. I often come to Jakarta as we have a office there. This time I am coming for a trip and work together.

Where do you normally go for enjoying the evenings in Jakarta?

Normally stop after chinesse new year,now start flooding everywhere.Sarinah thamrin plaza and grand indonesia/plaza indonesia are my fav place for hangout.I miss them :(

You can visit the Monas the national monument, sure it is worth visit.:)

Hi

Thanks for your suggestion. Certainly I am going to visit that in day and evening time as I am going to live very close to that place. Do you have any experience to share visiting the thousand island trip ?

Hi An

Thanks for your suggestion about malls. I am not a big fan of shopping but I will make visit on some near by malls for sure.

Welcome to Jakarta, the link from Lukereg covers what you need to see in Jakarta. Hoping you have all the time you need :)

Enjoy!
-D-

Welcome to the Big Durian!

1. National Monument (Monas), Fatahilah square, Taman Mini Indonesia Indah (TMII),
2. Visiting all the places I mentioned above, check out the night scene (go to places like X2, Jaya pub, BATS in Shangrila, etc) , eat different types of Indonesian food (go to Sate Senayan) , go shopping for souvenirs at Sarinah building.

Enjoy Jakarta!