Water & air purifier

Hi,  did you guys all install water purifier at home for each tap (shower,  washing dishes / clothes) ?   Or just gallon delivery is enough for drinking water only? 

Also would  air purifier be useful?   Anyone has it at home ?

I have 2 young children,  and they are very sensitive about water & air.  So it really concerns me.   
TIA!

The Aqua 'gallon' drinking water is fine for everyone. The other brands are also fine but it's generally easier to exchange Aqua bottles than other brands.
As for water purifiers on the shower, don't bother unless there is real medical need.
Air purifiers are a waste of time unless the kids are going to be stuck in sealed rooms 24 hour a day, the use of such things even being debatable under those conditions.

The Aqua 'gallon' drinking water is fine for everyone. The other brands are also fine but it's generally easier to exchange Aqua bottles than other brands.
As for water purifiers on the shower, don't bother unless there is real medical need.
Air purifiers are a waste of time unless the kids are going to be stuck in sealed rooms 24 hour a day, the use of such things even being debatable under those conditions.

We use well water from about 30m depth and have installed a filter before the water enters the house. The water is very clean. Water filters attached to taps tends to slow down the water flow a lot, so we don't like them, plus they look bad.

For drinking, we have a water dispenser that also produces hot water, we only buy Aqua brand.

We do have an air purifier, something that we bought in Malaysia due to the haze created by Indonesian fires. We do use it from time to time in the children's bedroom but in general it isn't needed as our area isn't polluted, but feel safe to have one just in case.

Thank you all.  Actually I'm not particular about water or air for myself.  But my children (never lived outside of Singapore) suffers a lot during the 'haze'period (the smoky wind from Indonesia), pink eyes with rashes all over their faces.  I much prefer the natural air than the purifier ( don't have any here),  so it is very tricky situation.   

For water,  I've read about Yamaha,  yuki(?) for the whole house, still confused what to do.   Any recommendations?  Any brand?  Price?  Maintenance cost?  Very troublesome as well, if too costly,  might just deliver aqua only.

It depends if you want to spend a lot of money for nothing or not.
Whole house clean water is lovely for the toilets (Not), and it makes no difference to the shower.

Drinking water is a different story but Aqua or whatever company looks after that issue easily.

As for the haze, that happens in Singapore and Malaysia so it isn't an issue to even consider here.

I also have a baby and I can say that air purifier is worth the money, because now it is much easier to breathe

I can recommend air purifier, the only thing I advise you to take with a washable filter to save money on maintenance and not to change constantly filters.Here is a cool review of air purifiers with permanent washable filters: homeairadvisor.com/best-air-purifiers-with-permanent-washable-filter