Visiting HCMC for 4 days

Hi everyone,

I'll be in HCMC starting from next Thursday to Sunday; however, since it's a business trip so basically I only have about 2 days off to explore the city. Therefore, I want to ask for your advice about what I should do in those two days to get the most out of the city? Are 2 days enough to visit somewhere outside the city though I know it's short. And does anyone plan something that I can join? I'm starting to do my own research but still want to ask you guys so I can get as many advice as possible. I'll stay in D1 by the way. Thanks so much in advance!

Hi,

Go visit Notre Dame church and the area surrounding it. It is nice to walk around and take some pictures. Do not forget the food, eat as much as you can and enjoy the varieties of noodle dishes here.

ciao'
danny

Welcome to Saigon!
Hope you will enjoy your trip here!

Thank you for your advice, Dannytan. Will visit the church and the surround area. Thank you charma for your welcome!

2days in HCMC, you can visit: Cu Chi tunnel, Reunification Hall, Notre Dame Cathedral, Ben Thanh Market; this is your shopping paradise, souvenir product, good quality and friendly people, General Post Office, diamond plaza, 30.4 park, 2.9 park…
Day 2: HCMC – my tho – vinh long – can tho: visit vinh trang pagoda, my khanh, down boat picnic on the Tien river, go sightseeing scenery idyllic countryside,..
• Visit villages producing coconut candy, crafts ...
• Take rowing boat to visit the orchard, listen folk music, enjoy four seasons fruit,….
All information, please contact with us to get the best price, you can contact me for my email: [email protected]. i will help you :)

Ben Thanh Market and friendly? Uhm why are they always so agressive to me and my mom when we go there. i also don't like the quality there but neitherless its a shopping paradise for souvenirs. I would recommend to go to other local markets where they offer the same stuff but cheaper:)

Have fun in Saigon. Its great here!