İstanbul universities

I would like to know if i need TOEFEL to apply for an university in İstanbul??
Thank you :)

There r some Universities require u to have one but others no, it depends on the Uni

Theres ni more toefel exam ;) just you have to do an normel exam for english or you just enter imidetly with out no problem

I know ppl doing phd here they asked them for IELTS .

damora wrote:

Theres ni more toefel exam ;) just you have to do an normel exam for english or you just enter imidetly with out no problem

interested !

I am also wondering if i can apply for a scholarship for masters in code c++

Hello

They didn't ask me for a TEFL exam ,I did just entrance exam .

i have applied in Bilkent University

That would be great, if TOEFL is not needed  :P. But is that the case of Marmara, and Mimar Sinan university?

I dont know other university ;) but 90% they are only an english exam : i studyed in bilkent bahçeşehir and fatih all of them with out toefel ,for master afcourse you need toefel exam or at least you have to study hazirlik ,english course in uni for one year , that what my friend did ;)

Thank you so much guys for your quick replies, all the best to everyone ! :)

U r welcome
Good luck :)

I'm from Tripoli , live and study in Istanbul , contact me to know a lot of information about studying here  >>mohammedkeshim(at)skype.com

i applied to Bilkent university too :))

You have to check the websites universities, but in all the ones that I have checked the answer is YES (TOEFL or Ielts)

I've heard about your university is it a good school( courses qualities and tutions/fees expense)?
Which major were you studying?