My Turkish for your French in Istanbul

Hey there!

I want to improve my French with the help of native speakers and of course I can teach Turkish in return. If you are interested in, let me know!

Hope to hear from you.

Hi and welcome to the forum Bahar12!

I would suggest you to post an advert in the language exchange section of Istanbul classifieds.
It might help!

Regards
Armand

selam bahar! mesajını gördüm fransızca öğrenmek istiyorsun galiba, benim doğmam büyümem fransada oldu, yani anadil gibi fransızca biliyorum sana yardım edebilirim ögrenmek için, istanbul avrupa yakasında ikamet ediyorum.

Selamlar, sEZER.

Hi bahar, i can to help you for learning french because i was born and left in france, i speak very well french language, it was a pleasure for me to teach french language. See you soon.

Salut bahar, je peux t'aider a apprendre le français, jai grandis en france et je connals tres bien le français, ça serait avec plaisir de t'apprendre le français.

A bientot, see you soon. Sezer.

Hi,

An interesting proposal. I'm a native French speaker and want to learn Turkish. It's just a question of time and place for me. I work (and live) full time on the Asian side and have very limited free time.

What about you?

Belinda

Hello,

I'm interested in this proposal. I can speak French well, and I'm atending Turkish classes, but as if it's not working : p can't really speak after almost two months, with the practise I think I'll improve.

I'll wait for your response.

Cheers,
Sara.

hy sara am in istanbul can we meet

Hi,

It could be interesting but I have crazy work hours and live in Kadıköy - where so you live and what is your schedule?

Belinda

My french is perfect and i can also teach you  about french litterature and culture since i'm studying french litterature ! But i also need to improv my turkish so it'd be an " all win " thing ! contact me if interested :D