Turkish language course

Hey!

I'm interested to know if anyone has attended any Turkish language courses in Istanbul? I would love to take a course this summer for 4-6 weeks. Do any of you have any experience with some language schools? Any recommandations?

Thanks!

Hello Esq,

I hope that other forumers will soon contribute & advise you concerning language courses in Istanbul.

Regards

google Tomer or Dilmer

hello ESQ

I attended kedi=kat turkish course in taksim it was amazing... you will learn turkish easily

Hi,

check learnturkishnow.co.uk

for online turkish lessons....

Hi and welcome to Turkey

first of all turkish very hard language so be ready perhaps you should have start learn alphabet from now on and basic words ,about language course i would suggest
http://www.dilmer.com/en/turkish-course/

esq wrote:

Hey!

I'm interested to know if anyone has attended any Turkish language courses in Istanbul? I would love to take a course this summer for 4-6 weeks. Do any of you have any experience with some language schools? Any recommandations?

Thanks!

Thanks for the response. This is an old post. This summer I attended a 4-weeks course in Kedi Cat language school. It was really great and I recommend it to everyone that wants to learn Turkish!! I learned so much!

How much dıd you pay for the course? :)

Leroglu wrote:

How much dıd you pay for the course? :)

I payed about 300 euro for 80 hours in 1 month. It was definately worth it!

hi esq

i will try the same school in september....

whats about the residence?? where did you stay?

is there any web site for rooms?

thank you :)

for those who wants to practice Turkish you can also join Turkish speaking groups/meetings. can search on google. Also, you can join us, we meet in the weekend in Taksim usually for drink etc.

HEY GUYS I FOUND THE SCHOOL BUT ITS VERY HARD TO FIND A SUITABLE ROOM

COULD SOME ONE HELP TO FIND A NICE ROOM IN A NICE AREA?  THANK YOUUUU

Hello nawelitta. :)

You can post an advert in the Housing in Istanbul section. It can help.

PS: Can you please lower caps lock when writing?

Thank you,
Aurélie

hey aurelie

thanks for the link

PS: I was writing from a public internet place with diferent system writing couldn t manage....

Hello!
I am contacting you because I yould also be interested in doing turkish classes at Kedicat.
But I was wondering: do you know some people who also suscribed for this school récently? Do you had over feedback?
Thanks!

Clralm wrote:

Hello!
I am contacting you because I yould also be interested in doing turkish classes at Kedicat.
But I was wondering: do you know some people who also suscribed for this school récently? Do you had over feedback?
Thanks!

As you posted on a old and inactive thread I think you don't get any response on your questions from the members who posted earlier.

hi esq
welcome to turkey

Hi Namka,

I am surprised, why did you edit your original very accurate quote? What was it?

Z

Namka wrote:

Can i come too?