Turkish Lessons

Any Expat living in bakirkoy and want to learn turkish. We need 12 or more students. its a public school so the fee is cheap. please send me private message if interested.

info will be given

Thanks.

Dear

I am International Student and looking for some Turkish Lesson
Pls contact me [email protected]

Best reagrds

P.s Is location near USKUDAR

you are living in asian side if im not mistaken. please see kadikoy halk egitim merkesi they give cheap turkish lessons.

thanks

Hi mrsbulut,

You should post your advert in the Istanbul classifieds > classes section. Thank you.

Could you send me the full information?
I am interested but I do need to know the fee and the place where the course will be.

Hello, how is everything?
My name is Najlae. I saw your message today and  I know long time passed from when you posted, but i wanted to ask you about this turkish lessons. Are they still available? I want to learn turkish in Istanbul and Im totally lost...
Thank you so much :)

hello...
i am hoping that you still have availability for turkish lessons...
please let me know...
many thanks

hello !...
i think your program sounds great for saturday...
do you still have availability? and what time will you be starting?
let me know..
many thanks

hi I saw ur post,pls let me know if ur Turkish class is still available or not coz I wanna learn,thank u

Have sent u email but u didn't reply

hey everyone. you can also check this ad as an alternative option to learn Turkish :)https://www.expat.com/en/classified/mid … peaki.html

hi everyone . i want to improve my speaking english and if anyone here speaking fluent english i can give him or her turkish lessons for free . if anyone interested please mail me

Hi yasincu,

I suggest you post an advert in the Language classes in Istanbul section please :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

hi i  live in istanbul in Bakırköy i am looking to apply for a turkish lessons here in the same area i prefer it to be in the evening because i have job in the morning i can speak arabic and english but i need to learn turkish 
thank you

Free Turkish Free English Conversation In Exchange For Foreigners
Hi

I am 33 male, native, quality and educated (University) that living and working Istanbul.
I am seeking a foreigner (male or female) to teach speaking Turkish language and Turkish Grammar. I wanna help and teach you FREE. Also I need some practise to English Conversation too. I don't need English Grammar. While you are trying to learn Turkish , my English conversation gonna be ok more than now by teaching Turkish to you.
Doesn't matter you are male or female.
We can meet and study outside,a cafe, a mall, in my or your home. We can go cinema, restaurants, historical places together too.
So If you wanna learn Turkish and interested this deal, please send a msg quickly.

Thanks.

Important: I prefer to close to istanbul airport someone ( yesilkoy, bakirkoy, florya, halkali) . Because my home is close to airport

Dear Turkish learners,

I offer private lessons at all levels for children, adults, beginners and advanced learners.
Each lesson is personalised to your set learning objectives.
Learn Turkish online anytime, at your own place via Skype and Gmail-GTalk., so no travel cost.
Materials and documents can be sent online.

If you ask any questions I will reply.

Mehmet

Here is my e-mail you may want to contact for Turkish lessons :[email protected]

Does anybody know a cheap turkish academy in Bakirkoy where a foreigner can learn turkish? Please, if you know it, send me an email. I would appreciate a lot... Thank you.

hello  dear frıend  l know  turkish and  other languages  ıf  you  are ın asia side l  can   gıve  youlessons   freely     becouse l need  someone  to make  practıse ın english or  arabic  l  finished  medıcal  faculty  l wait  your reply  too

Hello!! Thank you for your response. Unfortunately I live in Yesilkoy which is quite far from Asian side. I'm looking for a turkish school for foreigners in Bakirkoy because is closest to my house.
Thank you anyway for your mail. Have a nice day!!

Hello!!
Please, could you send me some information about these public schools where you can learn turkish around Bakirkoy? I'm interested on learning turkish but I don't want to pay too much money for that... Thank you very much!!

O need babysitter if you interest you can be mu Guest i live in erzincan turkey

Hi everyone
I'm coming to Istanbul this September and I would want someone to teach me Turkish if it's possible
Thanks

Hello everyone!
I am an experienced English/French languages teacher and I have been teaching Turkish to foreigners for about 5 years. If you are interested in private Language lessons don't hesitate to send me an e-mail or message.

Cheers!

Şafak

Moderated by Julien 8 years ago
Reason : for your own safety, please exchange your contact details in private
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hey everyone,

I can give free Turkish lessons if you don't mind to exchange your language with me :)

I'm new in this network and I wanna help the community as well. I lived in Spain and Germany before and I'd love to improve Spanish and German, which I forgot already. I'm also trying to learn Russian by my own.

Hope to hear from any of you soon! Take care ;)

Moderated by Julien 8 years ago
Reason : please post in the classifieds section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Yasemin,

We repeatedly keep telling people to use the forum for 'discussions' pertaining to issues faced by expats.
For advertisements, please refer to the Classifieds section.

Z

Hello everyone!

Im here for a few months and would like to learn turkish looking forward to your quick response at email: **************

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hello i saw your massage im in bakirkoy and want to learn turkish you can contact me at my email id: ****************

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi Zay-May,

You might want to check the Classifieds/Directory sections for people offering Turkish lessons. 

Good luck
Z