Technician Jobs

I am a certified BMW and Suzuki motorcycle mechanic, graduated with honors through Motorcycle Mechanics Institute with highest grades in my classes. I am looking to move to Japan and work as a mechanic. Are there any jobs out there for anyone with my background?

Hi mizunoman,

I suggest you to post your resume in the Engineering and technical services jobs in Osaka section please :)

Best of luck to you :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Have you succeeded in getting a job and where are you from ? I may have some recommendation for you

Right now I am waiting on a BMW class that runs once a year to start, in April. After that class I will be placed in a dealership on a one year contract as a master technician. I have had many offers from shops all over the United States  but they will not pay for the class, they want to hire me as an entry level, so I will have to wait and take the class myself. I'm looking to head over in 2-3 years time.

If your education is not the equivalent to a bachelor's degree, it may be difficult to get a work visa. Get some advice on what you need to do for that.