Best schools to teach in Dubai ?

I had a couple of Q's. Please answer if anyone knows anything at all about any one of them.

1. I wanted to know if there's a Metro running from AbuDhabi to Dubai ? Usually takes how long to go or come to - from ?

2. Which schools are the best to teach at in Dubai , that offer a nice accommodation and a good salary i.e 9000 AED starting salary for a KG teacher and has benefits also?

3. Since AD has new buildings they have better accommodations I suppose and ALDAR I find reliable for all that. Do we have something like that in Dubai too? Like in regards to the envmt of teaching the administration etc.

4. Is it easy to get jobs at these institutes ? Especially if you are concentrating on LANGUAGE as a career (Teaching English at schools)

5. Are used cars i.e SUVS okay to buy?

6. How do these recruitment companies work? What do they get? One month salary percentage or the whole contract?

Regards.

no Metro running from AbuDhabi to Dubai only bus and taxi

From what I understand you should NOT have to pay a recruiting company...they should be free. The schools pay them. Try teachaway or teacherhorizons

i wish that my answer would help you:

had a couple of Q's. Please answer if anyone knows anything at all about any one of them.

1. I wanted to know if there's a Metro running from AbuDhabi to Dubai ? Usually takes how long to go or come to - from ?////////////// No Metro, as public transportation there is a bust which is stopping at certain stops.

2. Which schools are the best to teach at in Dubai , that offer a nice accommodation and a good salary i.e 9000 AED starting salary for a KG teacher and has benefits also? ///// for all information about schools , refer to http://www.khda.gov.ae/en/home.aspx

3. Since AD has new buildings they have better accommodations I suppose and ALDAR I find reliable for all that. Do we have something like that in Dubai too? Like in regards to the envmt of teaching the administration etc.//////////// In fact Dubai having accommodation higher quality than Abu Dhabi, and also having better life style. My self I'm working in AD and living in Dubai.

4. Is it easy to get jobs at these institutes ? Especially if you are concentrating on LANGUAGE as a career (Teaching English at schools).//////// Opportunities are available in all the fields in UAE, just you need to try and follow that closely.

5. Are used cars i.e SUVS okay to buy? /////////////////// Yes almost are Ok and many are offered daily, you just need to choose properly.

6. How do these recruitment companies work? What do they get? One month salary percentage or the whole contract?/////////// Do not pay any recruitment it is illegal, the recruitment offices shall get all the fees from Employer as per the lay