Cell phone repair

Local Brownie wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

And don't forget to photocopy that receipt now! :D

haha why? she's going to the store and they gonna give her a new phone and a new receipt.
but photocopy the new one:P

Oftentimes they don't give you a new receipt since you're not buying, just exchanging) :P

Alliecat wrote:
Local Brownie wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

And don't forget to photocopy that receipt now! :D

haha why? she's going to the store and they gonna give her a new phone and a new receipt.
but photocopy the new one:P

Oftentimes they don't give you a new receipt since you're not buying, just exchanging) :P

haha
Alliecat, I don't think you could have picked a better name/persona for you. I truly get an image of a talking cat whenever I read your posts :iagree:

Stressedmom could ask to keep the old receipt. it is her right and proof of the purchase

Hi guys i m having galaxy s3 and unfortunately got me screen cracked today any one can tell me a shop near alzahra to get the new screen fixed

only1umair wrote:

Hi guys i m having galaxy s3 and unfortunately got me screen cracked today any one can tell me a shop near alzahra to get the new screen fixed

So I have no clue where alzahra is, but there is a samsung place off Palestein (Falestein) somewhat across the street from the Marriott. I had to go down there for my HTC (only place in town that works on my phone while under warranty). Just to warn you if they don't have a screen in stock it will take awhile. Just got my phone back after 5 weeks. Though not 100% sure it works yet as it still is charging.

Go to the Axiom in dome center point, that's a 5 minute drive from Zahra.  It might even be actually in Zahra.

whats the problem of your htc mobile? i try to answer the fault