Buying a house

hi does anybody know about a village called Izrovovo its near chirpan id like to know if it has shop bar or pub and a bit of social life also of a lawer to handle sale for me. thanks

Hi,

and welcome to the forum. Is it possible that the village is called Izvorovo? If so, there was a shop. Keep in mind that most shops in the small villages are like pubs - people buy something from there and there is a place to sit and have a drink. I'm afraid it is not from the villages that offer a lot of social life. You can find reliable lawyers in Haskovo(a remarkably nice town for the countryside btw) for that district.

What property are you looking to buy?

hi thanks for that im looking to buy a house to renovate thanks

Hi,

if you have not decided on the location, I can give you some advice on more lively villages in central Bulgaria, just PM me.

I can also send you contacts of some lawyers in Haskovo, if you have decided on the location.

Have a great weekend!

hi. no I've not decided yet and i don't want to buy in a village that is on the decline. so id be glad to get some details off you. thanks

Hi ventom,

Feel free to share useful information directly on the Bulgaria Forum please as it might be helpful for the members too :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team