MOVE TO HAMMAMET TUNISIA .....JOBS OFFERED

hI IM MOVIMG TO TUNISIA AND I WOULD LIKE CONTACTS WHO CAN HELP ME FILL MY MAGAZINE ABOUT TUNISIA....SELLING ADVERTISING SPACE IN TUNISIA....I ALSO WORK AS A CHIROPODIST DOING FEET AND WILL BE OPENING A CLINC IN HAMMAMET CENTRE....LEASE CONTACT ME....PHILIPPA BALAI.....FROM 14TH APRIL 0021622511401

Hello there. What are you trying to fill into your magazine?? I don't know you ever plan on inserting art and dance performance related topics into your magazine, but if you do I am an artist moving to Tunisia this summer and have had prior experience in Tunisia with the arts.

Cheers!

hi Victoria
Where are you going to live?
I did a small magazine here in the uk for local advertisers and im going to do this in Tunisia too..Yes i can put anything in the magazine...I want to sell space and have features in and art and dance would be good topic...and also have agents helping me to fill with adverts from any source.. I also want to do buy and selling adds too....I go over 14th April...im a Chiropodist by trade and hope to do this as well...im thinking of a A5 size booklet and need to get lots of adverts...If you are interested in this i  to speak to you..philippa Hammamet

Hello,
Did you go to Tunis? How is it?
Good luck,
Emad

hy i dnt understand yre in hamammet and y need help y can ring me on 22960947